Marriott hiring for several positions on Kaua‘i
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is hiring for several year-round, hourly positions at its four resorts on Kaua‘i.
Positions are available at The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas, Marriott’s Kauai Beach Club, Marriott’s Kauai Lagoons – Kalanipu’u and Marriott’s Waiohai Beach Club properties.
Hourly positions available include:
- Activities and recreation associates who help guests have fun
- Front office personnel to welcome guests and provide a memorable first impression
- Housekeeping associates who help keep the villas and common areas of the resorts clean
- Maintenance associates who keep resort accommodations in tip-top order
- Food and Beverage associates who provide delicious food and drinks to resort guests
- Safety and Security associates who keep guests safe and the property secure
Relevant industry experience is preferred but not required. Paid training will be provided.
“At Marriott Vacations Worldwide, fun is at the heart of what we do,” said Beres Wall, general
manager at Marriott’s Waiohai Beach Club. “We focus on inspiring our associates so they can
create exceptional vacation memories for our owners and guests to treasure for a lifetime.”
Marriott Vacations Worldwide ranks fourth on Newsweek’s 2022 “Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces” list, and No. 1 in the hospitality sector.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide offers discounts on vacation experiences and stays at its global resorts for associates, their families and friends. Associates also have access to a benefits package, including medical, dental and vision plans; paid time off; a 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purchase program; tuition reimbursement; employee assistance counseling and financial counseling; and other support.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide’s hourly positions are flexible. First, second and third shift opportunities are available, as well as weekends – on a full-time or casual on-call basis.
To learn more about open roles on the island, visit Workatmvw.com/kauai.