County offices to be closed for Thanksgiving
Kaua‘i County offices will be closed for Thanksgiving, Nov. 24. Holiday closures will also include:
- COVID-19 testing at the Kaua‘i War Memorial Convention Hall and Kīlauea Neighborhood Center.
- All neighborhood centers.
- Hanapēpē Sunshine Market.
- Puhi Metals Recycling Center.
- Kekaha Landfill.
- HI5 redemption centers.
- All refuse transfer stations.
- Waimea swimming pool.
The schedule for residential refuse pick up will remain unchanged. The Kaua‘i Bus will be operating on its regular schedule.
Regular business hours for county offices and services will resume Nov. 25.
For information about regular pool hours, visit the Department of Parks and Recreation website or call 808-241-4460.
For more information about The Kaua‘i Bus, visit the Transportation website, or call 808-246-8110.
For more information about recycling and waste disposal, visit the Recycling website or call 808-241-4841.