In observance of Labor Day, county offices will be closed Monday, Sept. 5. Regular business hours for county offices and services will resume Tuesday, Sept. 6.
Closures will also include the following facilities:
- COVID-19 mobile testing at the Hanalei Neighborhood Center parking lot.
- COVID-19 testing at the Kaua‘i War Memorial Convention Hall.
- All neighborhood centers.
- Puhi Metals Recycling Center.
- Reynolds Recycling HI-5 Redemption Center locations.
- Kekaha Landfill and all transfer stations.
The schedule for residential refuse pick-up will remain unchanged. For more information about recycling and waste disposal, visit the county Recycling website or call 808-241-4841.
Because the Waimea swimming pool is regularly closed on Mondays, the staff will observe the holiday Tuesday. For information about regular pool hours, visit the county Department of Parks and Recreation website or call 808-241-4460.
The Kaua‘i Bus will operate on its regular schedule during the holiday. For more information about The Kaua‘i Bus, visit the county Transportation website or call 808-246-8110.