County Announces Fourth of July Closures
In observance of the Fourth of July holiday, all county offices will be closed Monday, July 4.
The following facilities also will be closed Monday for the holiday:
- COVID-19 mobile testing at the Hanalei Neighborhood Center.
- COVID testing at the Kaua‘i War Memorial Convention Hall.
- All neighborhood centers.
- Puhi Metals Recycling Center.
- Reynolds Recycling HI5 Redemption Center in Līhu‘e.
- Kekaha Landfill.
- All refuse transfer stations.
Regular business hours for county offices and services will resume Tuesday, July 5.
Because the Kapa‘a and Waimea swimming pools are closed Mondays, the holiday will be observed Tuesday for swimming pool staff. For more information about regular pool hours, visit the county Department of Parks and Recreation website or call 808-241-4460.
The Kaua‘i Bus will operate on its regular schedule. For more information about The Kaua‘i Bus, click here or call 808-246-8110.
The schedule for residential refuse pick up also will remain unchanged during the holiday weekend. For more information about recycling and waste disposal, click here or call 808-241-4841.