County to Close Facilities on Good Friday
In observance of the Good Friday and Easter holidays, County of Kaua‘i offices will be closed on Friday, April 15, and Sunday, April 17.
Closures include the following facilities on April 15:
– All neighborhood centers;
– The Waimea and Kapa‘a swimming pools;
– COVID-19 testing at the Kaua‘i War Memorial Convention Hall and the Kalāheo Neighborhood Center;
– The Reynolds Recycling Redemption Center in Līhu‘e;
– All refuse transfer stations;
– The Kekaha Landfill; and
– The Puhi Metals Recycling Center.
Closures include the following facilities on April 17:
– The Reynolds Recycling Redemption Center in Kōloa; and
– COVID-19 testing at the Bryan J. Baptiste Sports Complex.
The schedule for residential refuse pick-up will remain unchanged.
The Kaua‘i Bus will be operating on its current daily schedule.
Regular business hours for county offices and services will resume on April 18.