In observance of Prince Kūhiō Day, county offices will be closed Friday, March 25. Regular business hours for county offices and services will resume Monday, March 28.
According to a news release, closures will also include:
- All neighborhood centers.
- The Waimea and Kapa‘a swimming pools.
- COVID-19 testing at the Kaua‘i War Memorial Convention Hall and the Kalāheo Neighborhood Center.
The following facilities will be closed Saturday, March 26, in observance of the holiday weekend:
- Reynolds Recycling Redemption Center in Līhu‘e.
- All refuse transfer stations.
- The Kekaha Landfill.
- The Puhi Metals Recycling Center.
The schedule for residential refuse pick up will remain unchanged. All other HI5 redemption centers will operate normally.
The Kaua‘i Bus will operate on its current daily schedule.
For more information about recreation services, visit the county Department of Parks and Recreation website or call 241-4460.
For more information about The Kaua‘i Bus, visit the county Transportation website or call 246-8110.