The Office of Economic Development has announced there will be various Kaua‘i Made fairs held throughout November and December, as the holiday season approaches.
Kaua‘i Made holiday events will be held as follows:
· Nov. 26 – Sheraton Coconut Beach Resort, from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.;
· Nov. 27 – Kukui Grove Shopping Center’s Small Business Saturday, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.;
· Dec. 1 – Kapa‘a Sunshine Market at the Kapa‘a Beach Park, from 2:30 to 4:30 p.m.;
· Dec. 4 – Waipouli Town Center, from 9 a.m. to noon;
· Dec. 11 – Holly Jolly Fair at the Sheraton Coconut Beach Resort, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.;
· Dec. 31 – Sheraton Coconut Beach Resort, from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Attendees of a Kaua‘i Made fair will be able to shop for locally-made products while in a safe environment. Vendors will be wearing face coverings and physical distancing measures will be observed. Participants must also wear face coverings over their noses and mouths.
The Kaua‘i Made program was launched by the County of Kaua‘i in 2006 with support from the Hawai‘i Tourism Authority. The aim of the program is to provide locally-made products with more visibility and encourage production of value-added agricultural products. A wide range of these products are available through the program including apparel and accessories, artwork, crafts, food, floral, health and beauty, jewelry, publications and more.
For more information, please contact the Office of Economic Development at 241-4299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need an auxiliary aid/service or other accommodation due to a disability, contact Therilynn Martin-Haumea at the number and email above as soon as possible. Requests made as early as possible will allow adequate time to fulfill your request. Upon request, this notice is available in alternate formats such as large print, Braille, or electronic copy.