More free pop-up vaccine clinics are scheduled around Kaua‘i, including two for children and adults aged 12 and older. No appointments are necessary.
“We urge parents of children aged 12 and older to get them vaccinated before the school year starts,” said Mayor Derek Kawakami. “The vaccines are highly effective at preventing severe illness and death, and make it much less likely they’ll bring the virus home or to school and infect others. Mahalo to everyone working together to protect our community.”
Walk-ins are accepted at all the clinics. Participants can register in advance and confirm which vaccine they will receive by following this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KVRQ7QZ or by calling Hoʻōla Lāhui at (808) 938-0938.
Free clinics for ages 12 and older:
- Kukui Grove Back to School Bash, Līhuʻe: Saturday, July 24, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Choose from Pfizer (12+), Moderna (18+), or Johnson & Johnson (18+) vaccines.
- Isenberg Park, Hanamāʻulu: Saturday, July 31, 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Pfizer (12+) or J&J (18+).
Free clinics for adults (Moderna or J&J):
- Kaua‘i Humane Society, Puhi: Friday, July 23, 4 to 6 p.m.
- Rob’s Good Times Grill, Līhuʻe: Saturday, July 24, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Rob’s is offering a $10 gift certificate for the first 50 people who register. Call (808) 938-0938 to register.
- Anahola Clubhouse: Saturday, July 31, 9 to 11 a.m.
- Keoki’s Paradise restaurant, Poʻipū: Thursday, August 5, 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Keoki’s is offering a 20% same-day discount when vaccinated on site.
- Kekaha Neighborhood Center: Saturday, August 7, 8 to 11 a.m.
- Anaina Hou Farmers Market, Kīlauea: Saturday, August 14, 9 to 11 a.m.
- Kaumakani Hall: Saturday, August 14, 8 to 10 a.m.
- Hanapēpē Hawaiian Church: Saturday, August 14, 1 to 2:30 pm.
- Kaua‘i Humane Society, Puhi: Friday, August 27, 4 to 6 p.m.
The Kaua‘i District Health Office, Ho‘ola Lāhui, Wilcox Medical Center, and Hawai‘i Health Systems Corporation are working together to offer these free clinics for Kaua‘i.
If you need an auxiliary aid/service or other accommodation due to a disability, call (808) 938-0938 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests made as early as possible will allow adequate time to fulfill your request. Upon request, this notice is available in alternate formats such as large print, Braille, or electronic copy.
Most clinics, hospitals, and pharmacies on Kaua‘i are also accepting walk-ins for a free vaccine without an appointment. For details, visit kauai.gov/vaccine.
Hawai‘i residents who get their first dose are eligible for prizes and discounts in the #HIGotVaccinated contest. Official rules at http://HIGotVaccinated.com.